We think you will love our courses, and the concepts will be invaluable to your business or career. If you are not satisfied, here are the terms for cancellation and refund:
Generally, online training course orders are not eligible for cancellation, transfer, or refund. We may approve a refund/cancellation provided the student meets the following requirements:
1. The student must notify us of his/her desire to cancel in writing within 24 hours of placing the online order. Requests must be sent via e-mail and
2. The student must not have exceeded the maximum training time allowed for any online course— usually 6–8 pages of learning in a course.
Other Terms and Conditions:
• Online training may not be transferred to another student.
• Students have 90 days to complete an online course.
• We will not consider “corporate account” or a “discount code” order for a refund.
• Students can request an extension past the 90 days, provided you contact us before your access to the training course has expired at the end of the 90-day period.
• All courses have a final exam. Students must pass the final exam to earn the certificate of completion.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable): If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Info@bizbasicsonline.com.